Wednesday 30 October 2013

Sneak peak

This is how my table looked earlier this week! Yes it was the start of my clothes making course!!



And I learned how to sew with a double needle on an over-lock machine! I could not believe my luck and was jumping out of excitement when I realised that is how I was supposed to sew my garment!


Also there has been a little bit of embroidery going on here...

Some stitching for a gift and some samples for new patterns that are coming out soon! Really exited about that... what do you think of my colour scheme?



Linking up to WIP Wednesdays over at Freshly Pieced... and looking forward to having a sneak peak at what you have been up to this week too!


3 comments:

  1. Oh man, clothes sewing still scares me. I'm glad you're able to do it for both of us. :) Your color palette is lovely. I especially like the reddish color.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...