Wednesday 20 December 2017

Merry Christmas

Just a quick post from me to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and a very exciting new year. May we have the courage to go after our dreams in 2018!

I am very exited that the new year will find me growing my business and teaching people the crafts that I love so much, with my first crochet class in Ewell starting in January and many more to come.

Wishing my readers and students a lovely and relaxed Christmas and the gift of time with loved ones!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season and a fab New Year!
    elsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elsa, sorry for my late response and hope you had a great start of the year!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...