Wednesday 13 June 2018

Skimming stones Mystery Crochet Along, are you joining the fun?

I am super exited I am joining the Skimming Stones Mystery Crochet Along (MCAL) starting from the 20th June. It was created by The Crochet Project (here).

Joining these sort of events are great for encouraging new projects while having the support of a lovely group of people that get as exited by this sort of things as we do. And it is specially great for sharing knowledge, and meeting (virtually or physically) lots of like minded people.

And a mystery crochet along is great as we know very little of what we are making, so it adds to the excitement!

There are already over 750 people joined in the Facebook group.

I decided to deviate from the suggested yarn choice as I had been craving some lovely hand dyed yarn by Vicki Brown (here). I am still waiting for the yarn to arrive, but look at the gorgeous loveliness in this picture that Vicki sent me while she was helping me choose my colours (awesome customer service and I got to buy some yarn that she hadn't released in the shop yet, how cool is that?).

I will make sure to keep you well updated on how I get on,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...