Monday 13 May 2013

Artist Trading Card Swap

I am so happy to be taking part in the Artist Trading Card (ATC) Swap organised by Ali @ Very Berry Handmade. Ali has a fantastic and inspiring blog and shop... she sells Liberty!

Very Berry Handmade

So a few weeks back I decided to join in my first swap, and this sounded like a great challenge. The theme is something new... and I already decided what new skill I am going to test try for this swap!

Partners are secret, so I cannot really tell you anything about my partner... apart from the fact that I discovered a new, fantastic and inspiring blogger. Pity I cannot even  follow her blog as it is a surprise, but I am sure to be clicking that button as soon as she gets my card!

So an ATC is a 6.4cm by 8.9 cm (2.5" by 3.5") piece of fabric, sewn to be hard (but not too thick) that displays a little piece of handmade work. In the back it will have the name of the piece and the details of the artist that created it. Sounds so much nicer than a modern business card, doesn't it?

I will be showing shortly in my wednesday's WIPs the progress on the card that I will be sending to my partner during the week of 3rd-8th June.

Any ideas on what would you make if you were me?


1 comment:

  1. I loved your embroidered birds. I think one of those would be perfect for your card.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...