Thursday 16 May 2013

Birds needle book winner announced!

So we got to the end of the birds blog hop, what great projects and fun items we saw this past days! I am always so glad to get to see so many creative blogs in these hops... and next one starting on 27th May (and it is my day as well) is the Flowers blog hop...


But first of all I need to announce the winner of one of my needle books... and Mr Random picked Linda J. who said:

Linda J8 May 2013 16:59
How cute are the bird needle books! Perfect for gift giving and hop giveaways. Thanks for providing the links, Nati. Following on google and in my sage feeds.


I just wanted to clarify that as I had two posts included in the giveaway I decided (as it was the easiest math) to have numbers 1-100 the birds blog hop post (as I had very easy 100 comments at the time of selecting the winner) and then after that 101-177 the Sew Mama Sew giveaway post. By the way I decided this before I draw the number.

Linda, I will be emailing you shortly to get your postal information so the package can be on its way soon!


3 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...