Friday 14 June 2013

Artist Trading Card Swap

So a little while ago I joined the ATC swap organised by Ali @ Very Berry Handmade and now it is time to swap... look at some of the amazing creations that have been popping around our flickr group!


A lot of thinking went into this card, the theme was "Something New" so I wanted to try small stitches - sashiko like. But on a very modern take... plain dark fabric a lots of little doodles with the sashiko stitches. And although my stitches are not as small as I would have liked.... voilĂ , here's my ATC.



It is already on the post on the way to a very talented lady... surprise surprise...

So as I was about to post this my card arrived, and I thought I had to show you what I got, especially as I had put it in the mosaic above (I promise I did not cheat!!!!). Thank you Dianne for sending me this lovely card, I love it and will treasure it for ever!






4 comments:

  1. Those postcards are so cute. I wish I knew how to embroider better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards with lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Nati. It's a huge relief that you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...