Wednesday 12 June 2013

WIP Wednesday

I am back! Off on holidays for one week and very little crafting lately, I am back and with lots of things in the pipeline... a little bit of news I am working on a new set of patterns for the shop. Sales in the Craftsy shop have been very good lately, so decided to focus on that and get some new things on offer for all of you... so a little sneak peak on what I am working on for the shop....



And another four on their way... all drawn waiting for me to get stitiching...



Lots of doodles, romantic hearts, and kids related... there's a little bit of everything coming to the shop very soon!

Linking up to WIP Wednesdays at Freshly Pieced.

5 comments:

  1. Love the little birdhouse and bird in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birdhouse is calling my name:) Have fun with all your handiwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh, that is the cutest little bird house!

    I am stopping by from the WIP post, hop by if you get a chance! http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/06/wip-wednesday-june-12th-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. the birdhouse is looking very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...