Monday 16 December 2013

Very proud

This year I have been teaching two classes, crochet morning and an easy Christmas sewing class. And on our last crochet class of the year one of my students gave me this hand made ornament for my tree. She said, "it has everything you taught me, it is sewn, with embroidered eyes and a crochet beard" and when I clicked that she made it herself... I felt so proud...

I feel proud that I shared what I love doing, that she will make other people happy with her lovely creations and that I have inspired someone to create pretty things.



I realised that the best part of having this blog is sharing, bumping into one of my readers at a fabric fair (yes it really happened and I felt like a star!! lol), seeing things that were made with my support, or my patterns, or something I taught...


Oh well, it is this time of the year... so the next few posts coming will be about the things we made with my students and friends... hope you enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute Santa. Have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is special, isn't it, when you see your students succeed. I am a dance teacher, and I could burst with pride now when I see my senior students excelling in the dance world.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...