Monday 18 November 2013

And ATC received

And this is the little gem I got on the post last week...

little dog 'Autumn' artist trading card
Picture from Sue @ Dereyme.co.uk

It is such a cute card, and the stitching is gorgeous. But what I like the most about it is that it looks just like my Feli, with his tail curled up playing with the leaves in the park. We have a little park accross the road with a really long avenue of trees, and it has been gorgeous to see Feli play with the leaves (and we had tonnes of them). So this ATC is just the perfect representation of my autumn this year!

Thank you Sue for making such a great and lovely card for me. I will treasure it as the very special gift it is!



6 comments:

  1. Very nice. You had a good swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Have a wonderful creative week! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the movement this piece shows. Looks like a lot of work went into this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is cute card and looks very real and cute as your most beautiful Feli! Sunny wishes from Finnish woman from Greece!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...