Monday 4 November 2013

I embroidered Rocco

A few months ago our friend's dog Rocco stayed over at another friends for a weekend. And this friend loves posting on facebook, so I was bombarded with lovely pictures of the cute French Bulldog...  and while looking at my favourite embroidery websites I found this pattern. What do you think? I just thought it WAS Rocco!

Pattern from Passion Broderie 77 (click here for link to the site)

Well the good news is my friends thought it looked just like their dog when they got their cross stitch during their visit to Luxembourg a few weeks ago.


And here's a close up of the face...


It is embroidered with two strands of DMC black (310) embroidery floss on Aida (18 count) fabric.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...