Wednesday 6 November 2013

Wednesday's sneak peak...

It is ATC week this week, and as usual I was still thinking what I wanted to make. Happy to report though that the ATC was made and posted on Monday as it should! but I can only show you a little sneak peak until it arrives to its destination (and this time it is going quite far!!).


An because winter has started I have finally managed to alter Feli's rain coat (it was a tiny bit big for him) and made him a jumper... a little sneak peak and tutorial coming soon.


And Wednesdays is also sewing class day so I had to get something ready to start sewing this week (sorry still waiting for a nice day to take pics of my new T-Shirt I made in the last few classes). So I decided to start a Kimono Dress. I bought this pattern from Pattern Runway and have been really looking forward to getting started. I was supposed to just prepare the fabric and maybe cut it to take it to class (but the whole thing is now basted ready for the teacher to give me the thumbs up to start sewing... oops I am a little to exited about making my own clothes!

  
This is a picture when I thought I was done for the day... but then I forgot about the pile of laundry and a few other things that needed done and kept going!

What have you been up to this week? Hope something nice and crafty! Linking up to Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesdays (link here).


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the peek and love the pups raincoat......toooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to your how to for puppy coats :-)
    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you finding sewing with knits? I'm dying to give it a try. Your pups jumper is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice projects. I love the little dog jumper.
    http://valspierssews.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...