Friday 15 November 2013

Artist Trading Card

Second round of Artist Trading Card (ATC) swap organised by the lovely Ali at Very Berry Handmade. And I am so happy to report that my ATC arrived safely home with her new owner Pat from Sunshine and a Sewing Basket, all the way in South Africa. Never been there but I am glad a little bit of me is now there with Pat.


The theme for this swap was Autumn, and after much deliberation I decided that I wanted to make a squirrel cross stitch. And I found this lovely pattern on pinterest that I thought would look great in a really small stitching arrangement.

I then replicated the squirrel the other way around and added a little heart. The leaves on the sides are also from the pattern. And here is a little close up...


Really look forward to see what is in the post for me soon as well! If you are interested in seeing more Autumn loveliness, head over to the ATC group on Flickr (click HERE).


1 comment:

  1. I love the card Nati, and not only do I have a card, but I have a new addition to my 'Inspiriation" list on my blog, as well as a new Fbook friend - winning all round! Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...