Monday 15 September 2014

Liberty love

I cannot resist going by some Liberty fabric without it automatically jumping in my shopping basket. So a few weeks back while browsing the remnants section in the local haberdashery in Windsor I came across some cuts of this awesome Liberty Tana Lawn... And the three pieces just had to come home with me... This is what I made so far with it... Other two exactly the same will be on their way soon.

The cushion is a simple one with an invisible zip in the back (easy and quick). Quilted on the front and back (I just quilted along rectangular piece and added the zip joining the short sides. So not even the quilting distracts your eye from the lovely fabric, I just quilted it around the design to highlight it shapes, it is uneven and a bit messy but looks just right... Liberty fabric always does.

I also did a little shopping trip to Liberty recently and used my birthday gift card, to buy, yet more amazing fabric... hoping to get sewing and showing it soon!


1 comment:

  1. Oooooh! I only just discovered Liberty fabric and am in love!!! Your pillow is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...