Saturday 1 September 2012

And it is already September!

So what I have been doing so far... quite a lot of crochet, finishing up blankets for the charity project and preparing tutorials to share with my lovely readers. Also, and biggest of all news, finished my first ever quilt top! A fair bit of baking as well, trying to get cake pops right (some pictures to follow in September, sorry didn't manage to post about it yet lol).

Embroidery cuteness

Charity quilt top

Granny square tutorial
Cupcake baking
So what's in for September? Not spring for me that I no longer leave in the southern hemisphere. But finishing the quilting and binding of my charity quilt, working on finishing up a few more with some fabric that was donated, making a block for the dots on the dots blog hop and then making something else out of it! and redecorating the cushions and curtain tie backs in the spare bedroom. Oh and I must not forget to fix my husband's boxer shorts that have been on my to do list over a month now!

Linking my quilt top to the Small Blog Meet linking party, with the hope of getting to meet lots of lovely bloggers! Even if you don't have a blog, you can have a look around all the lovely projects in there!

Lily's Quilts
Nati xx

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first quilt top - it looks great! And those cupcakes...yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Really enjoyed my visit to your blog as well!

      Delete
  2. Now that you've finished your first quilt top you might catch the quilt bug big time. Keep an eye out for it! LOL
    Barb@Witsend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, already thinking what to do next... the worst bit is the fabric shopping! I love it so so so much... I now discovered that fabric is something I can have just for the fact that it is so beautiful! thanks for coming by

      Delete
  3. Your projects look great, but mostly I'm sitting here drooling over those cupcakes... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have now also started making cake pops, I will soon be posting about them as well, would be lovely to hear what you think about those as well! Really enjoy reading your blog regularly as well! thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  4. quilting, cupcakes and crochet. I think we have a few things in common. I just finished my first two quilt tops this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess we do! Look forward to seeing many more of your projects and get some inspiration and hopefully see you around in my blog often too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...