Tuesday 18 September 2012

Fantastic fabric donation

Wow, what a day! I just got back from a visit to my local craft and quilting store, Bastel Kiste Luxembourg (click here)... well actually calling them that is an understatement, they are everything you can think of craft related shop! Anyway back to my story, I went to buy some supplies I needed for my drawing class, and also check out the lovely fabric section (it is one of my favourite places ever!).

I had in the past discussed with them a donation for the charity quilts, so I asked again, only to be overwhelmed by their generosity! I got back home with over 3 meters of fabric, and lovely fabric that is!


So a little stock list of what I have:
- Two fat quarters of Robots and two of Painted Rocket, both in cream background by David Walker for Free Spirit fabrics;
- Two fat quarters of the Noah's Arc collection (from the same collection of the one I used for one of the charity quilts here) by Sunshine Cottage;
- Two fat quarters of Country Portrait by Classic Cottons;
- A fat quarter of Timeless Treasures Tea Types Writing;
- A fat quarter and two smaller pieces of I Love the Tweet Life for Print Concepts
- And some other pieces that unfortunately I don't know the names (please tell me if you do!)


So if you are one of my local readers, and in need of some craft supplies (or just wondering what the fuss is all about) head out to Bastel Kiste in Luxembourg City (directions and a sneak peak of their stock and classes in the link below). And please don't forget to visit the ladies at the patchwork section to show them your appreciation for their kind donation and let them know that you've seen this post. They will love it!


Also you may have seen in my Facebook page that I have received some lovely fabric from my friend Micaela all the way from Barcelona, to add to the charity stash. Thank you again, sorry I don't have pictures as I have already started cutting into it, but will post the finished projects soon!

Hope the warm and fuzzy feeling I am having is contagious! And for some more, don't forget to check out all the lovely charity work at 100 quilts for kids following the link in my side bar.

Nati xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...