Monday 24 September 2012

And the winner is... and new blog hop

How exiting getting to pick a winner, we did a trial run this weekend and realised that we had not numbered the comments... but we got there at the end. And this morning Mr Random picked comment 15.

So congratulations to Sue who said "Cute blocks. Since I am a follower now, I will come back to see what you do make with these blocks! Surprise me."  I will be contacting you by email shortly to get your address and send put your gift on the post.

This weekend I was overwhelmed by the amazing response I got to the Dots on Dots post. It was great to have feedback from all of you and encouraged me to keep trying new things... So a big thank you to all of you that left a lovely comment or came by to read the post. And because I loved it, I am already participating in a new blog hop.
UR Priceless... couldn't be any cuter, isn't it? So from the 5th to the 13th of November we will be making this lovely purses. I will be sharing with you all the schedule as soon as it is available. In the meantime if you want to know more about it please follow the link on the button in my side bar! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to Sue!
    I'm looking forward to the purse blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...