Saturday 1 December 2012

Good morning December

Or should I be calling it "Good morning winter"? We had the first really frosty night last night... and snow it is on its way... but it is also the first day I get to take a chocolate of my newly made advent calendar!

So much happened last month...

I got to post my lovely  coin purses, The Romantic and The Sweet at the UR Priceless blog hop.

And I visited my family  and gave my brother the gifts I made for his house.

and...

Took the donation to Manos en Accion in Argentina, and then I got back (it was so cold I didn't want to leave the house much) and I got all my stand-by projects in motion...

So porch bench, advent calendar, door wreath and valance for our bed are done! (and will be posting about them very soon) and one of my living room side tables is almost done... Also managed to make 25 squares for my next charity blanket. I posted a little sneak peak in this post


and I also managed to finish some new cushions for the spare bedroom.

So what's next? I still have a little bit more painting and decoupage to do to finish the side tables and some little steps for my kitchen... but when it gets to cold to work in the garage I still have a few Christmas gifts to rock up in the sewing department!

And need to finish the bedroom makeover!

Lily's Quilts

Linking up to fresh sewing day today, look forward to seeing what others have been up to this month...


8 comments:

  1. Love your little pouches! I love all your charity blankets, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cushion covers for your brother! Sounds like you have been up to some really interesting things :) Stopping by from Fresh Sewing Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like you had a busy month. I'm really loving those sweet little coin purses. I need to find where I can get a frame in my little corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? That's ALL you did? Lol. Everything looks great. Ah winter, a good excuse to say "no. I'm going to sit on the couch and sew" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great month! I love the oven mitts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was 73 degrees here in Texas last night when we went to the Capitol Christmas caroling and tree lighting. What is up with that. Did not feel like December 1.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...