Wednesday 2 January 2013

And the winner is...

Can you hear the drums? Well I finished answering all my lovely birthday messages... there are a few that although I wished to answer I didn't have an email address... so if you didn't get an email from me today... this is for you:

I loved reading every single message, some were so sweet, some made me laugh... but they all made me feel very special and blessed to have so many friends around.

2012 has been a year of giving, started my charity quilt project and made lots of hand made gifts for family and friends and it could not end better than giving to you... And it is a good opportunity to start the new year the same way. Wishing that every year finds me blessed with so much to give to others.

And I promise that the winner was absolutely chosen by random, but she left this birthday message to me "Congratulations for your birthday just passed and many happy days to come the whole year through, each one full of love and laughter and may all your paths drip with abundance :) love Grace" .And it is exactly what I wish for us all, may our paths drip with abundance.


Congratulations Grace, and email has been sent your way! Now Grace please stop reading... I don't want to spoil the surprise for you.

But I cannot wait to share for all of you what the giveaway gift is. I know you were all so intrigued and truth is I really can't help myself, I wan to show you!!!


It is an oven mitt, similar to the one I made for my brother in this post. This one however, is made with fabrics from the Simpatico collection. And it is ready to be sent to Grace! Hope it matches her kitchen colours and keeps her safe from burns. I always find that the oven mitts are a tiny bit shorter than I need and end up getting burned in the same spot, so this oven mitt is designed to cover up to that spot!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nati.I just wanted to say congratulations to Grace and I know she will enjoy the gift very much.What better way to start the New Year than with a handmade gift.I hope you have a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...