Wednesday 16 January 2013

WIP Wednesday

It is a bit shameful to say that I probably haven't made any progress on my WIPs since before Christmas... however I did manage to start and finish some new projects...
In your words blog hop project - Embroidery Hoop
In your words blog hop project - Mug rug and matching pincushions
Also a really big achievement this week was the completion of my first order for my newly opened e-shop. I made these three gorgeous gift sets that are off to Spain and Argentina to meet their new owners.

You can have a look at the shop following this link


And finally my tutorials for the Riley Blake pincushion feature coming up next week are ready and tested... so happy with the final results... but I cannot share more than the last sneak peak I showed you all.


And what I am working on now... well one of my readers commented during the blog hop that she really liked the hoop but she does not sew... So I could not help myself but to start working (now in the test phase) on a new pattern that will have the saying but for knitters and crocheters! Want a sneak peak? Why not?


So what's still in the to-do list... hopefully I will be getting some more orders that I will be happily sewing away... and finish my side tables, please do not let me start anything new until I get those tables finished!

Linking up to WIP Wednesdays at Freshly pieced and show and tell at Pat Sloan's blog.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced         




8 comments:

  1. Visiting from WIP Wednesday. I love your stuff but it is very hard to read with the background pattern you have. Would love to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - my computer was doing weird things and now I can read your blog ok. Great stuff - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hoops are wonderful!! And congratulations on your first order!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to laugh at your embroidery. I used to have my fabric bought, folded and on the shelf before my late husband got home from work. Not that he cared, but still. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your stitching is incredible! Great job! In response to your comment on my blog: Best of luck conquering zippers!!! If I can do it, anyone can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your stitching made me laugh! very cute!
    those onesie sets are too cute! Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your stitching! Thank you for sharing on my Show and Tell post today!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...