Friday 18 January 2013

Fabric stash news

It has been an exiting week around here, had my first orders in the shop, so I have been busy preparing them and getting them shipped. You can have a look at what I have been up to in our shop page on Facebook or here.

And in the meantime I just thought I would show you the lovely new additions to my stash after a little bit of after Christmas shopping and gifts.


This was a Christmas gift from one of my friends... Liberty prints yey! I love them, and absolutely adore this V&A limited edition. It all came with this little box of hand made tags, they have the most amazing vintage designs, I am absolutely in love with them.
Also under the tree there was this amazing fat quarter bundle... love the bright colours.


And finally a little shopping for myself, some romantic fabrics... will they become lovely designs for our shop or romantic gifts... too many possibilities here. And I just could not resist those stripes!


So what new goodies you added to your stash in the new year? 

Lonking up to Friday Felities, becacuse fabric makes me happy!





2 comments:

  1. I have not gotten much since Christmas except a roll of batting and a few one yard cuts for border fabric .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabric makes me happy, too! Thanks for linking up to Friday Felicities!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...