Friday 22 March 2013

Roman inspiration

My husband and I went on a week tour in Italy, we visited lots of places including the town where my grandparents were born... but what inspired the most was the beautiful art, especially the mosaics, from the Romans... we visited Pompei and Herculaneum, where you can actually see a lot of it... so here are a few pictures of the trip... hope it inspires you as well...

I am thinking... lets get my embroidery hoop and aida fabric and get stitching!











Hope you got to experience through this pictures a little bit of what I experienced and how I got inspired last week! 



2 comments:

  1. Your photos are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these photos are amazing. Hope you had a GREAT time there.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...