Wednesday 27 March 2013

WIP Wednesdays

Hello! I have been out and about lately and took a little break from blogging... but I am back and with a lot of new and exiting things on the way!

But what have I been up to lately? Well we took a week's holiday in Italy, visiting lots of Roman ruins (see some inspirational pics here), eating fantastic food and enjoying the sunshine...

Then I was back for almost a week with my puppy and getting the routine back on track when my husband invited me to join him in Paris for one night as he had to attend a course there... so Feli and I went! and we had so much fun walking along Parisian streets and taking some lovely pictures of the puppy on his first trip...

So what I am currently working on?



This week I had three new orders, two are going to Argentina and one will fly to the UK. The little chicken (still missing her eye and legs) was a custom order, but I am thinking it will become one of the shop's designs, as I am absolutely in love with it!

And also working on.... a project for Lily's Quilts Blog as I was selected for one of her featured projects... look forward to finishing it so the post can go up in both blogs!



As you can see not a lot crafting going on this week... so what's in my immediate To-Do list (I decided not to even bothered trying to fit a few UFOs here, who I am kidding right?)

- Finishing up the lovely blanket for my friend Ines who is expecting a baby girl soon. Status of the project: I tried to put it together with the squares I had and it turns out it to too small, so I am making new squares and attaching them in one row at a time!

- Take pictures and show you all the first of my three series of embroidery art, I am going for a sort of geometric Roman-inspired theme here... but the other two may take a little bit to finish.

- My quilt is sort of in stand by, and I am so hoping to get back to it this week, it is half way quilted- half way unpicked (yes I didn't like it so I bought new batting and I am trying a new take on it).

So what are you up to this week, don't forget to link up as I am with Freshly Pieced to let us all know what loveliness is happening your way!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Have a fantastic week!


2 comments:

  1. I love the little roses fabric. What line is it? Your chick is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...