Wednesday 6 February 2013

WIP Wednesdays

Oh boy this week has gone by in a blur... I finally got to show you all my heart pincushion that i did for the pincushion series at Riley Blake's blog and its matching needle case. The tutorials are now available in the tutorial section of the blog (following the link at the tab above or the pictures bellow).




Then I made these lovely cards for my friend's babies and a cute embroidery card.



I am still working on two patterns, that will be available for you all soon... Remember this sneak peak I gave you a little while back? Well it is almost ready...



And what I am working in at the moment, you may wonder? (It is literally at the moment, which is 5am and I can't sleep, so why not?) Well I am making a throw for our bed, can't show you just yet surprise surprise.... A custom order for a newly formed Women's Institute... And this warm, cosy, lovely knitting...



I love making something warm in winter that keeps you cosy while working on it! This one is for my lovely husband, who,has officially now appropriated a scarf I knitted for last winter, we kind of shared it last winter but it has been fully worn by him this time around. So on the hope that we will get to share it a bit, I am giving him a new one!

My old WIPs you wonder? Well lets just say there's too many new and exiting projects to worry about those... And it is too cold to go down to the garage to do some painting!

So what are you working on this week?

I'm linking up to WIP Wednesdays at Freshly Pieced and Pat Sloan's show and Tell (Thursday)

          




4 comments:

  1. Hi! What a sweet pincushion and I love your knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to drop by and take a look at the tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. The cold weather certainly makes for creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pincushions look fun to make! I also really like the idea of adding hand-stitching to paper cards. The dino one is my favorite. :) Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...