Wednesday 13 February 2013

WIP Wednesdays

Hello again, it is Wednesday... where has the week gone? Husband and I indulged in a little early Valentine's present and spent the weekend in Paris... Oh la la how much I love that city! If I must confess I really didn't care much about sightseeing... all I wanted was a lovely box of Pierre Herme macaroons (which I got!) and tea and cakes at Laduree in Avenue de Champs Elysees... and my husband obliged and spoiled me with both...

And then we did walk lots and lots... Notre Dame de Paris, le Louvre, jardin de Tuileries, l'Arc de Triomphe, Avenue George V and la tour eiffel... And mass at Basilique du Sacre Coeur de Montmartre...it was just the perfect trip.

So what have I been working on the rest of the week? Well the knitting is two thirds done and looking fantastic! And I worked on a few little projects that I am sharing with you next week... but I can't help myself and here are the sneak peaks.


Practising my paper foundation pieces with a pattern from Kristy @ Quiet Play. She was kind enough to let me be one of her pattern testers...

And a little gift for a friend that lives far away... looking forward to sending this to her soon!

So what are you working on this week?


As usual I am linking up to WIP Wednesdays at Freshly Pieced (follow button above).




5 comments:

  1. Hmmm - I'm going to Paris in May and that is all I want - some butter caramel flavoured macaroons!! I ate 2 of them in Cannes last August - I still dream of the yumminess of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a trip to Paris sounds delightful!

    Some great sneak peeks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOh! Lucky you! It has always been my dream vacation to visit Paris.I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! I've been able to go to Paris twice in the late fall and loved it... now my dream is go in the summer and see flowers and green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those macaroons look delish.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...