Friday 5 July 2013

New freebie patterns on Craftsy

Hello all! I am back after a visit from my parents that kept me far from crafting or blogging, but it was great fun!

In preparation to the launch of a few new embroidery patterns on Crafty, I have uploaded a few patterns that were sort of lost in the blog so you can have them all handy when you need them! And they are all free! Why don't you follow the following link to my pattern store and if you like what you see click on the "follow" button to keep updated on what is happening there?

So what have I uploaded?

Source: Puppy coat via Nati DJ on Craftsy

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have designed and your puppy sure is growing. Glad you had a great time with your parents.
    Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...