Wednesday 31 July 2013

WIP this week

We have been travelling again this week, so not much going on on the crafting world... lots of packing, unpacking, and driving on the other hand. But it was lovely to be in the UK for a few days, and catch up with family and friends and to see my husband become almost elite time for a triathlon... next time fingers crossed!


In the meantime I have ripped all the decoupage I had done on my side table a while back and re-did it with fabric, painted and aged it... still needs to be varnished and I need to get started on the second one, but here is a sneak peak of where I am at...

Linking with WIP Wednesdays at Freshly Pieced.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

What are you up to this week?




3 comments:

  1. Fun table! I look forward to seeing the whole thing. Yay for your husbands great triathalon time...that is a lot of work. Have a great week with maybe less travel and more creative time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been having lots of fun. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished table!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...