Monday 8 July 2013

Tweet, tweet, tweet

I am hearing birds everywhere! Especially in my craft room as I have two new bird related embroidery patterns ready for you to play with...


The first one is my new birdhouses embroidery pattern (find it here in my Craftsy Shop). It has a collection of three birdhouses, flowers, clouds, grass and bushes and two darling little birds. The idea is that by combining a few (or all!) of the items in the design you can make your own embroidery pattern and it will be unique!

In the sample I used appliqué for the houses and then finished them off with different stitches, so you can choose your favourite! 


The second pattern I called it "Cute bird" (find it here), I just think it is so darling with the little heart shaped wing... and of course it comes with a collection of doodles, hearts and branches... so your finished embroidery looks adorable!


All patterns come with detailed pictures of the suggested stitches, ideas for combining the designs and black & white A4 design page on an instant PDF download! 

If you never used Craftsy, don't miss checking out my shop, there are many freebies to catch! And if you like what you see... you can follow the shop so you don't miss any new patterns coming out!

And now that the samples are finished, the patterns uploaded... what I am going to make of them??? Any ideas? I am really open to suggestions!


1 comment:

  1. Love your new embroidery patterns. I will have to check them out soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...