Wednesday 17 July 2013

Working in progress

Hello from the not-so-much-crafting land! I have been super lazy lately but as always I cannot wait to show you some sneak peaks of what has been happening lately around here.

I am working with some amazing fabrics... doing some very simple quilting for a design challenge over at Sew Lux Fabrics... and I am loving what I see. And of course doing a little appliqué and embroidery as well...

And of course after my mum's visit, I could not have missed to sit her down for an afternoon decoupage class. Finally I can stick those napkins and that tissue paper without too many bubbles appearing... so we made this...


And then I made this...


And life would not be complete if I wasn't making some lovely baby gifts for a few friends that are due very soon...


Have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

  1. The bird house is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral paper. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lovely photos put a smile into my morning. Sometimes I think taking pictures of my quilts and projects is as much fun as making them, and I bet you would agree with that! Have a lovely day today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh your photos are too teasing! lol I agree with Sara, the birdhouse is my favorite too!

    I am stopping by from the WIP hop, my post is here if you have time to stop by :) http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/07/wip-july-17th-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little bird onesie! You have some lucky friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your decoupage! I dont think I'd have the patience to line everything up so precisely. :) I'm sure you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...