Thursday 3 October 2013

Crochet mornings

So a little bit ago I invited a few of my friends to learn to crochet... we just bought some yarn and embarked on the adventure, me of teaching them of learning. We decided we would make squares each class that will then eventually will turn into a charity blanket...

We just love it so much, spending our Friday mornings chatting and making pretty squares... here a few snapshots of our adventure so far!











And here a few of the things I am working on for the upcoming classes...





Some of the patterns are from different sources, and a few are just adaptations of my own based on the skills we want to practise. Do you go to any crafting group? I would love to know.

3 comments:

  1. I love the ones with the pink flowers in the middle. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a fun way to spend time with friends :)
    btw, how do you get your name onto your photos? I'd like to do that on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time spent with friends! As soon as I finish a couple of my big projects, I'm definitely going to get a group together to craft! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...