Wednesday 15 August 2018

Grany square day

International granny square day started back in 2014 in Instagram by @suregal27 and this year it is being hosted by Simply Crochet Magazine. I am joining in showing my all time favourite square, which is my heart bonding square and to celebrate the wonderful grannies everywhere I am sharing my pattern for free (see below). 



But first let me show you a load of all time favourite granny makes.


These are all time favourites and you can find them all here in the blog. There's the one square blankets, the pastel granny and the all colourful granny blanket that was made by my students, all charity makes. And the bottom left is the calm blanket that was made for a lovely little baby girl, who still treasures it... many years later... 

So today I am sharing how I make my super easy granny square, please click here for the step by step picture instructions. 


What is your favourite granny square? I would love to hear...







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...