Tuesday 2 October 2018

Top 5 tried and tested Christmas crafts with kids


Hello all,

With not long to go until Christmas I thought I would put together a guide to my top 5 Christmas crafts. This are things I do every year with my son... hopefully not too messy and a lot of fun! I have also thrown in some recycling and to put some of the artwork we create to good use and some easy ideas that may also save you some pennies this festive season.



To get your FREE copy of the guide, simply join the Me Made Community on Facebook. And if you are already a part but haven't received your guide just yet, add your email to our newsletter list and it will be in your inbox in no time!


Me Made community - by Nati's Little Things
Facebook group · 58 members
Join Group
Hello all and welcome to Me Made Community. This group is for everyone who would like to give crafting a go. I love crafts that involve yarn and threa...

To sign up to the newsletter click here

Nati x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...