Sunday 12 August 2012

Dots on dots blog hop

I am so exited to be participating in my first blog hop, dots on dots from the ladies at Quilt Taffy! So this blog hop is all about dots...

You can follow up the link in the sidebar or click on the logo below for the list and schedule of all participating blogs. I will be posting about my dots on dots project on 21 September.


And keep tuned to see all this crafting loveliness! Ideas starting to flow and a trip to my favourite fabric supplier is due! Just remembered I have a lovely fabric I bought a while ago (and for those that used to know the haberdashery off the station in Putney will know how long "a while ago" means), and I am planning on using it! yey. Sorry just thinking out loud here!

Any ideas or thoughts for my block? feel free to leave me a comment.

Have a lovely Sunday.
Nati xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...