Monday 22 April 2013

Blog hop news

Happy Monday... I just thought I would start the week with an easy post... easy on me to write and easy on you to read... and let you all know that I have signed up for two blog hops (yes after a hop rest I am back with two!).

Coming up first is "It's for the birds", isn't it a lovely name? and I am thinking birds, songs, sunshine while making my projects (well actually I haven't really started yet but they are all in my mind) look up for the  sneak peak next week (hopefully or I will be really late!).

Follow this link to the full schedule, but mark your calendars to come see my post on 8th May!
And coming up right after... it is "Say it with flowers" and I am up for that one (and things could change here but for the moment)... on 27th May. 

So a lot coming up, lots of projects to do... and some giveaways to plan! but a really cool month ahead... Hope to see you around!

1 comment:

  1. I am starting a blog hop too, on Tuesday. I would like to invite you to co-host. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...