Wednesday 17 April 2013

WIP Wednesday

Again I have been MIA for a few weeks, a combination of Easter travelling and puppy walking time have generally decreased the amount of time I spent crafting and blogging the past few weeks...

But I have a few things going on... I have been busy working on these lovely pouches that were featured yesterday in the blog and at Lily's Quilts blog. (see post here)



And I am still busy working on the blanket for one of my friends who is expecting...



Finally trying to give Feli a basket for his toys, I have been quilting wonky lines in the last scrap of his coat fabric (see his coat tutorial here)



Hope you are up to interesting things this week! Linking up to WIP Wednesdays at Freshly Pieced today.

3 comments:

  1. I love the ouches and the toy basket, all are useful and beautifully handmade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little pouches!

    Sweet colours for the baby rug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little pouches! I've been itching to make some with new fabric I have. That toy bin looks cute with that fabric!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...