Friday 23 August 2013

And a mini robot set

These robots are so adorable that of course when the chance came to make another baby set to give a friend whose son was just born... I made another of these gorgeous sets. This time a mini set.


It included one baby body, a little face towel and a burp cloth. All of course decorated in the matching space robot fabric. A few more close ups?


Isn't it adorable? I loved working with them... although there are lots of curves and tricky bits for machine appliqué... they are so so so cute you kinda forget about it all!


I think I still have enough for one more set...and guess what? I just heard another of my friends is expecting a baby boy!


1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of tricky applique. All of those pieces look great. Someone is going to be very happy.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...