Monday 12 August 2013

Robots invasion in the nursery

Oh my, there are so many pregnant friends around that I get to make the cutest baby gifts ever! And this is what I made for one of our friends that is expecting soon...


I appliqued the design from this really cute fabric in many baby items that I hope will be really useful when the little one arrived. So what is in the gift set?


Two onesies, one in short and the other in long sleeve...


Two burp clothes decorated in one of the sides... 


And two face towels... I now add these to all my baby gift sets. One of my dear friends claims they are really really useful, and I her little ones every time she is with her little boy. They went on her diaper and towel cake for her baby shower... 

And finally the matching bath towel...


Here is a little close up again... sorry it is just that I can't stop looking at it!


I can't believe this little one is arriving soon in only a few weeks, and hopefully he will love his robots as much as I loved making them for him!



4 comments:

  1. You did such a great job in appliqueing all those robots and robot dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! These are sooooooo adorable! You made an amazing bundle of baby gifts!! I love that fabric... What is it called?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fabulous such a beautiful gift :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...