Wednesday 7 August 2013

Sneak peak into my crafting week

Hello back, to my weekly update on what I have been up to... and of course a few sneak peaks...but not too many as I have been working on some very exiting new projects but that are a tiny bit secret... like new designs and patterns that will soon appear in the shop.



There has been a little bit of knitting...



And a little bit of sewing, this is a picture of my fabric choices for one of the projects I worked in this week...


And the second project was another baby boy gift... the boy is already born but the gift was still in progress (shameful I know)...


I am very happy with this quite productive week... and of course linking up to Freshly Pieced, Work in Progress Wednesdays. Have a lovely week.



1 comment:

  1. It looks like a lovely crafty week - very similar to me actually, I've been mixing sewing with knitting too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...