Thursday 1 August 2013

Bring on August and more sunshine!

It has been an exceptionally lovely warm July... I kind of don't want it to go... but bring on August and hopefully more sunshine and lovely long days in the park! My flowers don't think to be loving the weather as much as I do, but I am happy!

Well actually the introduction was basically my excuse for not doing very much this past month really! I have been a little bit missing in action from the crafting and blogging world. The word of the month was design, and I have been drawing quite a few patters for my little shop on Craftsy and quite a few others that I haven't uploaded yet... here's a little recap.

First I added more patterns to my freebies (find them here)

Source: Puppy coat via Nati DJ on Craftsy


And then I added two new birdie patterns (find them here)



Source: Cute bird via Nati DJ on Craftsy

There is a new tutorial on applique on the blog (here)



And finally the WIPs I showed here are finished and I will be showing them really soon!

So what's in for the new month:

  • The designer challenge at Sew Lux Fabrics is being shown,
  • I have teamed up with an on-line shop that sells ribbons (a lot more on that soon) and I will be making some projects with gorgeous ribbons they sent my way,
  • A few new designs for the shop, I am really working hard on coming up with cute and modern designs,
  • And I really would LOVE to manage to finish my side tables (sneak peak here) and my bedroom quilt.
Lily's Quilts

Look forward to seeing what you are up to, that's why I am linking up to Lynne's fresh sewing day

8 comments:

  1. I just had to download your needlecase and pin cushion patterns. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great patterns! I love the applique on the baby grow!

    p.s. do you know your word verification is on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice projects. It was way too hot around here in July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your paper pieced heart pincushion, so cute! I have no patience with paper piecing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your patterns are darling, Nati! I just love the needle case and pincushion set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the patterns! I just need to try your adorable needle case and pincushion set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely projects. I love the needle book and pin cushion

    ReplyDelete
  8. What really lovely projects. I've bought a couple through Craftsy and I must say how fast your puppy is growing. He is just lovely (I think the puppy is a he but one really can't tell).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...