Thursday 25 October 2012

Fabric stash news

I should first warn you that any similarity to pictures you've already seen in my blog, it is only because we had a gorgeous day in Luxembourg... and this do not happen often, so I hurried and taken all the pictures I had in my to do list. Sorry if I am boring you with the leaves of the trees in my garden as a background. Probably it is raining today, don't feel bad.

Anyway I am so happy with my new fabric additions...


So I added these gorgeous Cath Kidston fabrics, courtesy of my mother in law who sent them to me as a surprise, thank you I love them!


And this is a little half meter a bought of this lovely fabric on a trip to my local craft store, just because.

I also won a couple of giveaways! yes lucky me, but I am hoping to make lovely things and gift them too! Anyway here they are...


I won this fantastic bundle from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics in their Pin it Win it contest. It was incredibly fun and they got lots of people engaged in the game, and I was fortunate enough to be in the first 10 people to respond! Click here for a link to this bundle in her store.


I also won the Sew me a song giveaway that Amy hosted at During Quiet Time  and won a custom bundle. Thank you Becca and Amy for the fantastic fabrics.

Too much to think about now... what to do with them! So exiting!


2 comments:

  1. You have a thoughtful mother-in-law! Gorgeous fabrics - I look forward to seeing what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow two giveaways. That is great. Such beautiful fabric. I am sure you have your thinking cap on right now. Hmm what to make.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...