Tuesday 30 October 2012

Pretty kitchen

So following my brother's new apartment inspiration I made him some cute little things for his kitchen.   And it was the perfect chance to use the lovely fabric I won from Ivy and Neat. Have a look, what do you think?


For the oven glove I used a combination of the fabrics. I love the patterned fabric, not sure if they are mushrooms or trees, but they are adorable regardless... and I wanted to combine it with just one of the solids to highlight it.


The pot holders were just made with the remaining mushroom fabric that I had quilted. And they look lovely as a set.


And of course this is was the actual project I was working on when I posted the pincushion I made with the leftover quilted fabric. Remember? (click here for the full post)



They look so cute in my brother's kitchen, it just makes you want to start making something. I have to admit I really enjoyed the making process, so I am thinking of a little kitchen embellishment for me as well, yey!




3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about making pot holders for Christmas presents - I love yours! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the mushroom fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...