Sunday 7 October 2012

Following a new series, Quilt Math

I just wanted to let all of you know that there is a fantastic series starting at Lily's Quilts. It may be a bit much for a Sunday morning (when I read the post), but after a good coffee the maths makes sense and I think it will actually help a lot when planning a quilt project.

I tend to get started with what I have to suddenly realise I didn't have enough material to finish the project. So using having the tips from this series handy will certainly help making sure I have/buy enough! I will keep the button on my sidebar during the series, or you can click in the one below for a quick link to the posts.
Lily's Quilts Math
So thank you Lynne once again for all the inspiration and useful information in your blog! Hope you find this useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...