Friday 12 October 2012

UR Priceless blog hop schedule

We are getting closer to the new blog hop I am participating in called UR Priceless, starting November 5th and you will be able to see what I created on November 12th. I have been working on my purses last week, with one lovely finished... one that I need to work on and a lot of cut pieces around the sewing room!
And now a little sneak peak on what I am working on...


The schedule has now been published, please follow the link in my sidebar! Look forward to seeing all the wonderful things all the participants are making!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Nati! I saw your question about thread on Barbara's blog -- just curious, what use? I use different threads for different parts of the process and I'd be happy to share! Your change purse is coming along -- very cute! I'm doing that hop, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hand quilting thread is so bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...